From: Lake Village <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:57 PM
To: Lake Village
Subject: Seal-coating - POSTPONED yet Again!
Dear Lake Village Homeowner,
The seal - coating of Lake Village Drive and adjacent driveways planned for tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday, 6/1/and 6/2, has been POSTPONED yet again, due to cold temperatures and the chance of precipitation.
At this point, it looks like next Monday and/or Tuesday (6/6 - 6/7) may work, but we want to wait until Friday to get the updated forecast, and plan to send out an additional email at that time.
Please notify any guests or tenants that will be occupying your unit.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for your understanding.